When it comes to helping employer’s prevent and treat employee burnout, we offer the following services. All provided with great care and sensitivity, because this is one of the most difficult and sensitive areas within organisational life today.
Consulting on Burnout Prevention
As a concerned employer, there may be times when you could benefit from our expertise and experience in developing and implementing plans to avoid Burnout and develop organisational resilience.
We help employers to fulfill their duty of care to their employees and deliver the following range of Burnout consultancy services;
- Risk Assessments
- Burnout prevention strategy development
- Policy and procedure develepment
- Data collection and analysis
- Business case development to support the organisational case for investment in prventing Burnout
Nutritional Therapy and Burnout
Susan is a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist and highly experienced in working with people to assess their situation and consider alternatives.
The nutritional consultation is divided into three areas:
- Fact finding when more detail is gathered on your symptoms, lifestyle, food preferences, cooking ability, time and financial constraints to get a full assessment of your health and the possible underlying causes
- Explanation of how aspects of your diet and lifestyle may be affecting your health and how it might be improved. Occasionally it may be necessary to suggest you contact your GP for some tests, such as thyroid function and full blood count. These will also be discussed and the results reviewed in the follow up consultation
- Development of an action plan – where we work together to develop your individual diet and lifestyle plan for improving your health, taking into account your budget and lifestyle. Recommendations are backed up with relevant handouts to provide further information for future reference and to help you achieve your plan
Follow up Consultations
The aim of these consultations is to monitor your progress, review your diet and lifestyle plan and any tests carried out since the previous consultation. Necessary adjustments can be made to your plan to ensure maximum benefit.
For certain health issues and Burnout is one, additional consultations may be necessary to ensure continued improvement.
All information provided by you is completely confidential and will not be shared with any third party without your prior consent.
In some circumstances it may be necessary to contact your GP and your permission will be sought for this.
Advice provided is not as a substitute for professional medical treatment and it is recommended that clients inform their GP or specialist medical practitioner about the Nutritional Therapy treatment they are receiving, particularly if they are taking supplements which may react with conventional medical drugs and/or treatment.
Burnout Coaching and Recovery
The value of coaching is that it offers a confidential and safe environment in which clients can explore and understand their situation and then start to move forwards, at their pace and to their agenda.
You are in Charge
Your coach will listen and encourage. Your coach will not tell you what to do. We help you find the answers by listening and by asking pertinent questions. At times your coach may offer you their observations and insights and suggest assumptions that may be seen as limiting your thinking.
Developing Effective Strategies
Your Coach will help you to get to the root of the issues causing Burnout and assist you to uncover permanent solutions. Effective strategies can then be developed that lead to permanent changes.
Your coach will support you through the good and bad times, will provide encouragement when you need it and some challenge when it could be beneficial.
Your coach is there for you, for as long as it takes.
Areas of Coaching Support
Our coaching service can cover all of the following;
- Career coaching
- Life coaching
- Performance coaching
- Business and Executive coaching